Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oblivion Man

Heads up!


I just purchased the domain name oblivionman.com, and sometime next year will make that the new home of this project. This blog will be left up as a tribute to the good old days, but I won't be bothered to try and tidy it up. As for when exactly might this change-of-focus happen, there is something specific I'm waiting for to pass before I upload anything more. After that, what knowledge that is mine will be yours.

Rather than wait to buy the domain name until later, I decided to make a subdirectory of it into an online base for my kimono commissions. Oblivionman.com/kimono will be the first active part of this new site. I'm aiming for the end of December.

Peace-out. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song: "Another Side"
<bgsound src="http://home.att.net/~taforgach/XFILES.mid" loop=infinite> <space>